Master Com provides Versus products to dealers, contractors and end users throughout the Midwest including Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, Indiana, Iowa and Ohio.
Established in 1988, Versus Technology Inc.’s real-time locating system is the most deployed RTLS in healthcare, with more than 1,250 licenses in use across the world, Dedicated to making healthcare safer and more efficient through location and rules-based automation, Versus solution foster improved care giving , and ultimately set a new standard in healthcare.
Versus achieves this through their state of the art locating technology, badges and software. Their technology combines infrared and radio frequency identification signals to locate patient. Staff, visitors, equipment, charts and other assets tagged with badges. Next, the Versus software platform captures and transmits the location data directly to information system in order to manage resources, services and process more efficiently.
Versus’ IR-RFID locating system is praised by CFOs, IT Directors, CMOs, Nurses and other Integrators alike. And the ROE achieved by Versus’ clients speaks for itself:
- Reduced annual property loss from $1.5M to $40K
- Increased the number of patient care rooms by 150 percent without adding staff
- Eliminated clinic waiting rooms, positively impacting patient flow
- Reduced phone calls by 75 percent to create quieter, healing environments
- “Fixed” the Pyxis Medication Dispensing units (and eliminated manual workaround) so the machines release meds when patients arrive in the unit
- Increased bed capacity by 25 percent without laying a single brick
- Identified staff requiring prophylaxis after short, forgotten interactions with infectious patients
- Reduced each nurse’s walking distance by ½ mile per shift
Real-Time Vision, Superior Precision
To achieve superior healthcare delivery, institutions rely on superior location technologies. Only Versus combines patented infrared (IR) and radio frequency identification (RFID) technology to provide the industries most precise, real-time location of people and assets.
Versus’ comprehensive software suites facilitate alert messaging and event automation, real-time and historical reporting. As well as integration to virtually all healthcare information systems, the Versus system allows this data to be applied to operational improvements that produce measurable results.